Centro collaborates with the private and public sectors to maximize resources to provide its bilingual, bicultural outreach services.
The following is a brief list of current community collaborations:
- Centro is host to citizenship and ESL classes provided by Elgin Community College
- De Mujer a Mujer HIV prevention program in collaboration with Renz Center
- Centro hosts Prairie State Legal Services once a month for intakes for local residents
- Centro is a member of the Northern Illinois Food Bank to distribute food to Elgin area needy residents
- Centro has hosted the Mexican Consulate “Consulado Movil” and is a member of the 'Red de Apoyo Consular'